BLM has a long and successful history in representing governing bodies, sports clubs, associations and individual participants across a broad range of sports including football, rugby, golf, cricket, equestrian, martial arts, tennis, gymnastics and motorsports.
The BLM Sports Practice Group offering has been designed to meet the changing needs of sports associations, clubs, players, athletes and agents. The legal experts offer a range of commercial, insurance and personal legal support. The team brings energy, agility and fresh thinking to our advice, with a real ability to act fast when you need us.
Whether your current state of pay is to minimise risk or grasp new opportunities, through our vast range of expertise, we can support you for:
- Sport Risk and Disciplinary Advice
- Catastrophic and Fatal Injury Claims from sports participants
- Personal Injury claims from spectators
- Criminal and Regulatory Prosecutions
- Abuse, Bullying, Harassment and Stress
- Employment Law
- Corporate Reorganisations, Restructures and Insolvency
- Corporate, Commercial and Contractual Advice
- Commercial Disputes and Debt Recovery
- Data Protection and Privacy
- Intellectual Property and Image Rights Exploitation
- Defamation and Reputation Management
- Advertising and Marketing Compliance
- Private Client and Personal Risk Advice
- Family Advice
- Residential and Commercial Property Management and Litigation
We are on your side
Our team of experts across the UK and Ireland deals with the entire range of risks and opportunities that associations, clubs, athletes and agents may face, both now and against an evolving regulatory, commercial and societal landscape in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
To find out more and how we can help, please contact a member of the team.
Related Expertise: Abuse & Neglect, Business advisory, Business Dispute, Casualty, Catastrophic injury, Commercial Dispute Resolution, Coronavirus, Creative, Digital & Marketing, Criminal Defence, Cyber liability, Data protection, Defamation, Employment law, Employment practices liability, Family Law, Health & safety, Occupational disease, White collar crime, Wills & estate planning