- I am a partner and technical lead of the Birmingham Motor Team having begun my career with BLM in 2007. In recent years, I have focused my practise on dealing with civil and criminal motor claims for a variety of insurer and corporate companies.
- I deal with large value multi track civil personal injury claims together with Magistrates Court offences..
- I often deal with six figure claims for credit hire, provide advices on a variety of credit hire related issues and regularly provide industry wide guidance and feedback.
- I provide advice on the cross-over between motor insurance policies and cases involving dual insurance issues. I have a speciality in dealing with RTA/Article 75/MIB claims.
Significant reported cases
- Watson v (1) Nationwide Accident Repair Services Ltd (2) Progress Vehicle Management (2018);
- (1) Tyrone McClaren (2) Katie Sanderson (3) Rosie Sanderson v (1) West Midlands Travel (2) Simeon Morre (3) ERS Syndicate Management Ltd (2017)
- Asim Brahilika v Allianz Insurance Plc (2015)
- Laura Karen Rayner v Raymond Brown Group Ltd (2016)
Verinder case of West Midlands Travel v Allen (2017) was widely reported in the media after he, on behalf of West Midlands Travel successfully brought about contempt proceedings against Mr Allen for endorsing a statement of truth which was inaccurate. This resulted in a 9 month custodial sentence for Mr Allen.
Co-Author – Bingham & Berrymans