- I am a partner in the catastrophic team in London.
- I specialise in the defence of employers' liability, public liability, product liability and road traffic claims.
- I frequently advise insurance clients on complex multi-party disputes and large loss claims which include CRPS, brain injury, paraplegic, tetraplegic, amputation and spinal claims.
- I also work with large self-insured corporate companies advising on work place accidents occurring on construction sites for example and have considerable experience advising on complex stress cases.
- I have over 10 years’ experience within litigation, insurance and dealing with personal injury claims.
- I offer pragmatic advice, delivered and resolved swiftly.
- My experience is extensive in all forms of alternative dispute resolution to avoid costly litigation wherever possible. I take on instructions at both pre litigation and post litigation stage.
Significant reported cases
Steven Redfern v Corby Borough Council