- I have over 20 years’ experience in commercial real estate. This includes acquisitions and disposals for occupiers, investors and developers. I also have extensive experience of advising on property finance transactions.
- I have particular expertise in tenant portfolio management, acting for both landlords and tenants. I also regularly act for public sector clients and local authorities in acquisitions, disposals and developments.
My recent experience includes:
- Advising retail and leisure tenants such as Schuh Limited on various transactions throughout the UK.
- Acting for Mission Mars Limited in relation to the acquisition and development of 3,000 capacity concert venue with associated bar and restaurant in central Manchester;
- Acting for Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council in relation to the first phase of a proposed £100m redevelopment of the central business district in Chester;
- Advising a private client in relation to the acquisition and development of a 19,100 square foot warehouse and showroom.