- I am the sole solicitor to the Irish Redress Board where to date, I have overseen the completion of 16,650 applications and redress of £953million being paid out.
- My previous high-level legal experience is in the area of litigation, mostly in the High Court for in defence personal injury claims including motor, employers' liability and public liability.
- I currently advise a variety of faith organisations, insurers, independent schools, public bodies and charities on the consequences of non-recent sexual abuse allegations and the approach to redress.
- Additional experience includes employment law, healthcare, board governance and compliance.
- I was nominated by the Department of Health in Ireland to act as a non-executive director for Saolta University Healthcare Group between July 2013 and October 2016.
Law Society of Ireland 1998 Law Society of England and Wales 2015