- I joined BLM's London office in 2002.
- I specialise in defending high value employers' liability and public liability claims and have handled a wide range of cases including policy and contractual indemnity issues, fatalities, head injury and amputation cases.
- I have a particular interest in complex issues of causation and chronic pain cases.
- I have developed an expertise in dealing with claims for personal injury in the railway industry.
- I provide in- house training to insurers on a variety of topics
Significant reported cases
- Sam v Atkins  EWCA Civ 1452 Successful defence of a claim brought by a pedestrian injured in a motor accident
- Editor of the PI Weekly Review
Member of BLM's Catastrophic Injury Special Interest Group