- Ross is a London partner who specialises in professional indemnity and directors and officers (D&O) liability insurance with a focus on claims against D&O's, accountants, property consultants, mortgage and insurance brokers and solicitors.
- Advising the professional indemnity insurers of a surgeon on coverage and allocation of claims in a £37M settlement fund for over 750 claimants. It involved a variety of coverage issues and complex settlement arrangements requiring the approval of the High Court.
- Defended numerous claims involving allegations of breach of warranty of authority, fraud, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence.
- Acted on high profile coverage instructions in relation to high value and complex claims. Recently these include coverage advice in relation to claims in excess of £100m against a top tier UK accountant. He also provides on-going advice to insurers in relation to hundreds of investor claims involving tax mitigation schemes.
- Ross has been recommended in Legal 500 for London insurance, and was recently noted as a "standout individual".
• Forum of Insurance Lawyers’ Sector Focus Team for Professional Indemnity (London Market)