- Based in BLM's London office I specialise in professional indemnity and directors and officers (D&O) liability insurance with a focus on claims against D&Os, accountants, property consultants, mortgage and insurance brokers and solicitors.
- One notable case involved advising the professional indemnity insurers of a surgeon on coverage and allocation of claims in a £37m settlement fund for over 750 claimants. It involved a variety of coverage issues and complex settlement arrangements requiring the approval of the High Court.
- I have defended numerous claims involving allegations of breach of warranty of authority, fraud, misrepresentation, breach of fiduciary duty and negligence.
- I act on high profile coverage instructions in relation to high value and complex claims. Recently this included coverage advice in relation to claims in excess of £100m against a top tier UK accountant.
- I also provide on-going advice to insurers in relation to hundreds of investor claims involving tax mitigation schemes.
- The Legal 500 recommends me for London insurance, and I was recently noted as a "standout individual".
Forum of Insurance Lawyers’ Sector Focus Team for Professional Indemnity (London Market)