- I qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and since then have gained experience in defending claims in the insurance sector and advising clients in a wide range of insurance claims.
- I specialise in the defence of high value and complex personal injury cases arising from motor, employers’ liability and public liability claims at both the pre and post proceedings stages for a number of major insurers.
- I have specialist experience in credit hire litigation and I currently manage the credit hire team in Northern Ireland.
- I regularly advise on complex policy coverage issues including late notification and non-disclosure.
- I frequently present to clients and have given talks in relation to Northern Ireland Court procedures and pre-proceedings strategy.
Member of the Forum of Insurance Lawyers
Member of the Motor Practice Group
Credit Hire co-ordinator for the Belfast office.
Law Society of NI certificate in Advanced Advocacy.