- I was admitted as a solicitor in 1994, joined BLM in 2006 and made partner in 2009.
- I have wide experience in all types of personal injury claims and work predominantly in defendant insurance litigation. I frequently handle claims for local authorities, including all varieties of negligence and stress claims.
- I am also a specialist in defending claims for pharmacists covering clinical negligence, product and public liability, representation at inquests and acting on professional disciplinary matters.
- I have extensive experience of successfully defending matters to trial.
- Previously, I was a legal advisor to professional disciplinary panels of General Teaching Council for England.
My notable cases include: Harrison v Derby City Council (CA, April 2008) – highways, rare defect insufficient to require more frequent inspection; Wootton v J Docter Ltd & Sandhu (CA, Dec 2008) pregnancy, negligence of pharmacy/locum pharmacist in dispensing wrong contraceptive pills; Collins & Pitblado v Kent County Council & Thanet District Council (HC, April 2016) – misfeasance in public office in relation to planning consultation.