- I qualified as a solicitor in 2008.
- Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, I worked for both Irish and large international insurance companies wherein I gained invaluable knowledge of the insurance industry.
- I specialise exclusively in insurance defence work, which involves advising Irish and international insurers and self-insured companies in relation to the management and defence of claims.
- I routinely manage motor liability, employers' liability, public liability and product liability claims, and advise on formulating tactical approaches in the defence of claims.
- I also advise insurers regarding policy and indemnity disputes.
- I have extensive experience in all aspects of litigation, particularly high level personal injury actions where I have gained considerable knowledge and experience in its practice and procedure.
Dublin Solicitors Bar Association Law Society of Ireland