- I qualified with BLM in 2004 and was promoted to associate in the professional indemnity team in April 2009.
- I specialise in defending claims against a wide range of professionals, including solicitors, brokers, surveyors, architects, engineers and accountants.
- My work has also included litigating and defending claims involving property-related damage including insurance policy advice.
- I have a wealth of experience in claims handling and currently handle claims for insurers under a delegated authority scheme for claims worth up to £100,000.
- I recognise the importance of maintaining the relationship between the insurer and their insured and the necessity to provide both practical and commercial advice.
Barbican, PI Protect, Zurich.
Disclosure - A man's got to know his limitations - Page v Hewetts  EWHC 2449 (Ch);
Disclosure - Strike out: abuse of process - Aldi Stores Ltd v WSP Group Plc and others  EWCA Civ 1260;
Switched On (Aon publication) - Mortgage Fraud: Lessons in Recessions.