- I joined BLM as a trainee in 2003 and became a partner in 2013.
- I am head of the public sector team in Liverpool and am responsible for supervising a team of litigators and claims handlers dealing with EL, PL and product liability claims.
- My experience has involved working with public sector clients and the military on a wide variety of different claims.
- My specialism is in handling large loss, and complex EL & PL claims.
- I have many years' experience of working for large national retail and supermarket companies on a wide variety of different claims including slips and trips, manual handling, defective equipment, product liability, chronic pain, assault, harassment and fatalities.
- I also advise on risk management systems and effective measures to reduce exposure to claims
I am a member of the BLM National Public Sector Group