- I am a partner within BLM's catastrophic injury team in Manchester and specialise in conducting the defence of high value motor and casualty claims with a varied caseload of public liability, employers' liability and motor cases, representing several leading insurance companies.
- My caseload contains both litigated and non-litigated matters arising from fatal accidents and those involving multiple defendants and brain injured claimants.
- It also encompasses cases involving provisional damages, PPOs, issues of mental capacity and deputyship costs.
- I am a member of BLM’s Court of Protection Subject Matter Group.
- I also advise in cases involving policy issues, particularly the cross-over between employers' liability and public liability policies and cases involving dual insurance issues.
- I am assistant head of BLM’s Policy Indemnity Unit and a member of the specialist sub-group covering claims where there are multiple policies in place.
Significant reported cases
Assisted in the High Court case of Stewart v Glaze  EWHC 704 (QB) and the High Court Appeal case of Wallett v Vickers  EWHC 3088 (QB).