- Advice and dispute resolution including ADR in catastrophic injury and major loss claims, including claims involving spinal and brain injuries and related issues.
- PPO advice and related casualty reinsurance issues.
- Crisis management and major loss advice relating to regulatory investigations, including corporate manslaughter and breach of HSWA, immediate aftermath advice, PACE interviews, and all aspects of regulatory/criminal litigation in this context.
- Coverage and wording advise relating to major loss claims and regulatory investigations – casualty, motor and other.
- Casualty and motor claims.
- Legal risk solutions.
Significant reported cases
- HSE v Ward, J & Evans, M
- Monk v (1) PC Harrington Contractors Ltd, (2) HTC Plant Ltd and (3) Multiplex Construction UK Ltd
- Lakanal Fire inquest
- Lloyd's Syndicates, London Market insurers, MGAs and Corporates.
- Brokers and loss adjusters.
- Limited Companies, Directors and Public Sector organisations.
Disclosure, Disease matters, SHE bulletin, POST, EC3View