- I am an associate at BLM where I have worked for the past 9 years.
- I am dedicated to clients in the profession and business of healthcare and represent and advise doctors, dentists, and other healthcare professionals in professional regulatory and disciplinary matters.
- I also have a particular interest in matters of privacy, confidentiality, data protection, harassment and defamation.
- I am recognised as a Rising Star in Legal 500 2021.
Some recent cases:
- I advised a client with regard to their obligations under data protection legislation and the Gender Recognition Act in respect of a transgender patient bringing a claim for alleged breaches in respect of her medical records
- I secured an order under the Protection from Harassment Act to protect a doctor from harassment by a former patient
- I defended a dentist from allegations of impaired fitness to practise in a case involving thousands of alleged record keeping failures.
ARDL (the Association of Regulatory and Disciplinary Lawyers)