- I am an associate solicitor in BLM’s Housing and Property Litigation team.
- I joined BLM as a paralegal in 2012, commenced my training contract in 2015, I qualified in 2017 and was promoted to associate in 2020.
- I am an experienced solicitor with a demonstrated history of experience in representing registered social landlords, local authorities, private landlords and those clients with a property interest both in and out of the insurance sector.
- On a daily basis I deal with a range of matters including: an array of social housing issues, personal injury litigation, housing management (including possession, civil injunctions and dealing with complex public law and Equality Act issues), property law (including disrepair, boundary disputes and nuisance claims), both litigated and pre-litigated.
- I often provide client training on a multitude of property-related topics and emerging changes in the property sector/housing management sector
- I provide advices to clients on complex issues such as: succession, housing fraud, trespasser proceedings, trespass to goods and torts claims, unlawful eviction, adverse possession with the land registry and so on.
Section 21 & Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 - where are we now? (25 June 2020)