- I have over 15 years’ experience in insurance law, handling high value, complex, multi-party litigation and dispute resolution.
- My clients include insurers and corporate clients.
- My main area of specialism is property damage – both subrogated recoveries and third party liability claims, arising from incidents such as fires, escapes of water and flooding.
- I have a wide range of commercial specialisms, from property damage to product liability and professional negligence.
Recent cases of note include:
- defending a claim against a corporate client in relation to a high value theft from a warehouse;
- pursuing a subrogated recovery claim in relation to a high value property damage arising from the failure of a fire sprinkler tank in the basement of a luxury office block;
- acting for a major household appliance manufacturer in pursuing a supplier for a recovery of their outlay arising from a catastrophic fire caused by a faulty component part fitted to a gas oven;
- acting on behalf of mortgage brokers defending claims for alleged mortgage mis-selling.