- I am a partner in the London regulatory team.
- I joined BLM in 2011 and have extensive experience representing the country’s top insurers.
- My work includes advising companies and individuals who are investigated by the HSE and EHO.
- I provide crisis support to those involved in serious and fatal accidents, which includes provision of statements, interviews under caution, written representations and preparation to a trial, sentence or inquest.
- I also advise drivers who have been charged with road traffic offences, to include, causing death by dangerous/ careless driving and gross negligence manslaughter.
- I regularly represent drivers at the police station.
- I also advise companies who may be investigated by the police following a fatal road accident.
- In addition to my regulatory work, I also have a civil abuse practice.
- I am instructed by insurers and a variety of organisations, including public sector, faith and schools to respond to allegations of sexual abuse.
Health and Safety Lawyers' Association