- I lead the abuse team in Bristol and specialise in helping clients handle claims arising from non-recent sexual abuse and assault.
- I have substantial experience in health & safety and regulatory law, and in coroner’s court proceedings.
- I am the lead for the national abuse team on claims involving sports organisations.
- Clients include insurers, a variety of faith based organisations, national charities, local authorities, independent schools and care providers.
- As well as defending claims, I give advice to clients with regard to the establishment and operation of schemes of redress; having also advised several clients with regard to their ongoing involvement with the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA).
Law Society of England and Wales – 1997