- I am a partner in the commercial litigation department with over 10 years’ experience.
- I have extensive trial experience having acted in numerous High Court and Court of Appeal trials, arbitrations and judicial reviews for both claimants and defendants.
- My expertise includes breach of contract and warranty claims, corporate and partnership disputes which involve allegations of civil fraud and breach of fiduciary duties, professional negligence claims and judicial review.
- I provide both legal and commercial advice in order to assist clients’ decision-making and navigation through the litigation process.
- I frequently use mediation and negotiation to resolve disputes where possible, but my extensive trial experience means I am able to offer clients a sound analysis of the benefits and risks of proceeding to trial.
Significant Reported Cases
Joseph Fielding Properties (Blackpool) Limited v Aviva Insurance Limited  EWHC 2192 (QBD)
Parking Eye Limited v Somerfield Stores Limited  EWCA Civ 1338