- I am a partner at BLM in the catastrophic injury team.
- I deal with a wide range of defendant personal injury claims with case values of up to £8 million.
- I have over 16 years’ experience dealing with large and complex claims, to include spinal, brain injury and amputation cases.
- I have a specific interest in subtle brain injury claims.
- I have a strong technical background with many years experience dealing with high value, high profile personal injury claims for many leading insurers.
- I have also mentored individual claims controllers at various insurers in their personal, technical and professional development.
Significant reported cases
Page v Smith (1996) CA (No 2)
Tinsley v Sarkar (2004) CA.
Claire is a member of The London Catastrophic Injury Group and FOIL.