- My specialism is in multi-track employers' liability and public liability claims.
- I have acted on local authority claims and child abuse claims.
- I have a lengthy history of expertise in dealing with complex and high-value cases.
- I acted for the defendant in Swain v Hillman (The first Court of Appeal decision on a part 24 case).
- I specialise in claims involving alleged asbestos exposure.
- I qualified as a solicitor in 1990 and joined BLM in 2008 as a partner.
Elected as a community councillor in the May 2012 elections