- I am head of the family law team and partner in Glasgow.
- Having practiced for over 30 years, I am an experienced litigator especially in both Court of Session and Sheriff Court.
- My caseload comprises a broad range of family, child and matrimonial cases with renowned expertise in international child relocation and cohabitation claims and also complex financial provision cases.
- I am accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a specialist in family law and child law.
- I am trained in Collaborative Law.
- I was the instructing solicior in the reported case of Price v Baxter which made a determination regarding the interaction between spousal separation agreements and testamentary provision.
- I was also the instructing solicitor in a successful opposition to an action seeking to deprive a natural father of parental rights and responsibilities. It is understood to be unique in that it proceeded to Proof on the issue and received judicial determination.
- I regularly speak at high profile external conferences on family law and recently spoke on Brexit and family law and cross-border jurisdiction issues.
Family Law Association in Scotland
Collaborative lawyer and Notary Public
Consensus Collaboration Scotland
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Glasgow Bar Association