- With over twenty years' experience, I am an experienced litigator and have concentrated exclusively on family law since 2002.
- My case load comprises a mixture of child law and financial provision on divorce. I was the instructing solicitor in the reported case of Price v Baxter which made a determination regarding the interaction between spousal separation agreements and testamentary provision.
- I was also the instructing solicitor in a successful opposition to an action seeking to deprive a natural father of parental rights and responsibilities. It is understood to be unique in that it proceeded to Proof on the issue and received judicial determination.
- My work includes the growing number of cases in the developing issues of international child relocation and cohabitation claims.
- I am trained in Collaborative Law.
Family law tutor on the Glasgow Bar Association's professional competence course