- Bob leads the criminal regulatory team in the Birmingham office.
- Specialises exclusively in criminal regulatory work and in coronial proceedings and has longstanding experience of having done so.
- Particular interest lies in the defence of HSE investigations and prosecutions, where he has extensive experience of managing health and safety investigations on behalf of a whole range of customers, including large corporate bodies.
- Regularly involved in workplace fatal accidents and has been for many years.
- Advises and assists in the defence of corporate manslaughter and gross negligence manslaughter investigations/prosecutions.
- Acts for individuals in the defence of serious motor offences arising out of deaths on the road.
- Provides police station representation, advice and representation at regulatory interviews and appears at Magistrates’ Court hearings and in the Coroners Courts.
Member of the Health and Safety Lawyers Association.