- I lead the criminal regulatory team in the Birmingham office.
- I specialise exclusively in criminal regulatory work and in coronial proceedings and have longstanding experience of having done so.
- My particular interest lies in the defence of HSE investigations and prosecutions, where I have extensive experience of managing health and safety investigations on behalf of a whole range of clients, including large corporate bodies.
- I am regularly involved in workplace fatal accidents and have been for many years.
- I advise and assist in the defence of corporate manslaughter and gross negligence manslaughter investigations/prosecutions.
- I act for individuals in the defence of serious motor offences arising out of deaths on the road.
- I provide police station representation, advice and representation at regulatory interviews and appear at Magistrates’ Court hearings and in the Coroners Courts.
I am a member of the Health and Safety Lawyers Association.