Following several delays, the government’s whiplash programme is now due to come into effect this spring. As a follow on from our virtual roundtable in March, we now present our training series of bite-sized 10 minute videos that will focus on the practical application of the reforms.
We will release two videos every Wednesday until the end of May 2021 and you can access them on our event hub, BLM Player here. You will need to create an account, but after you have, you'll be able to easily access this training series, the whiplash roundtable recording, along with our other event content with the click of a button.
The full training series will include ten videos and the topics will be:
- Scope, claim notification and initial valuation
- How vehicle costs are treated
- Valuation, list of losses, offers and counter offers
- Liability responses: options and consequences
- Raising fraud or fundamental dishonesty
- General damages, tariff and non-tariff
- MedCo procedures and medical evidence
- Payments and time periods
- Exits, proceedings and court packs
- Miscellaneous: admissions, linked claims, statements of truth, costs and fees, sanctions
Please follow our motor page to keep up to date.