The incident management team at BLM is continuing to closely monitor government health and working practice advice relating to the COVID-19 pandemic. We have robust business continuity measures in place to ensure both our colleagues’ and clients’ health and wellbeing, in addition to our ability to service and support our clients with no or minimal disruption.
We would like to assure clients that our operational response to COVID-19 will at all times be undertaken in accordance with our ISO27001 Information Security certification and our GDPR, Data Protection and Privacy obligations. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as advice and our response to the pandemic changes.
BLM has a legal responsibility to protect workers and others from risk to their health and safety. By conducting this risk assessment BLM can demonstrate that it has taken the necessary steps to control the risks as low as reasonably practicable. BLM will use the following points to develop a site specific risk assessment and implement appropriate control measures.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain and adhere to various Government guidance regarding social distancing in the workplace
- Where people cannot social distance we have done everything practical to manage the transmission risk
Click here to view our Corporate Risk Assessment.
SERVICE BY EMAIL
BLM’s policy on accepting service by email is set out here.