Having served the London Insurance Market for many years, we at BLM are hugely proud of our longstanding association with it. More recently we have worked to cement this considerably, most notably moving our whole London operation from EC2 to EC3, the iconic insurance postcode.
Our culture is about adopting more than a ‘business as usual’ approach through active engagement, building relationships, and harnessing our talent and legal expertise to best deliver for our clients; we constantly strive to meet the ever-evolving challenges the Market faces, meeting them head-on in the services we supply. Emerging intangible risks such as digital-led business automation, virtual (people-less) companies and the like are all producing new risks for us to consider. The power of machine-learned, data is providing opportunities for us to become more sophisticated in our decision making.
What lies ahead from 2018 and beyond – we’re continuing our work that is embedded in the Market, managing legal risk with optimal efficiency and with renowned expertise and dependability.
To deliver this we are doing a lot of things on many fronts that we’d like to tell you about:
- We’ve developed a flatter London Market management structure, where clients can have multiple points of access to our BLM experts
- Built internally a collegiate culture to ensure all disciplines here work in concert to deliver the highest and most consistent standards of support to all clients
- Extended our services to embrace the digital-first approach and plethora of emerging risks
- Successfully launched and expanding our international Global Insurance Law Connect network of legal experts
- Begun delivery of a data science project to deliver decision tree matrices that ensure our clients have the right data at the earliest opportunity to make fully informed decisions
- Increasing our investment in client support services within the London Market, which you will see through a fuller and richer output from us, keeping you up to speed on what is happening in the Market and our thinking behind it
We would like to tell you more about what we are doing. So please feel free to get in touch with Charlotte Dartford or one of our Partners listed below.
We’re keen to speak with you.