BLM’s highly experienced real estate investment team comprises lawyers who can help achieve your objectives. The investment property market is highly competitive, it requires our lawyers to act with speed but also diligence and commerciality in their approach.
The team advises investors on a full range of investment property matters including acquisition, disposal, funding, leases, joint ventures and development arrangements, management and financing across the full range of industries.
We understand that speed and commerciality is crucial to property investors. We are able to advise on all types of property including hotels, offices, industrial, retail, leisure and science parks.
Our recent experience includes:
We acted on the estate management and £26m disposal of a landmark 130,000 square feet building and development site adjacent to a major train station including negotiation a pre-let to Waitrose.
- We advise a large number of trade union clients on their property portfolios.
- We advise a consortium of investors on the acquisition and development of luxury hotels up to £35 million in value.
- We continue to advice pension funds of all sizes (including individual SIPPs and SAPPs) in the investment of real estate and management of existing portfolios.
- We acted for an investor acquiring multiple retail sites occupied by the likes of Tesco Express, Sainsbury Local and similar.
- We dealt with various transactions at science parks including the set-up, letting and sale of a multi-occupied high tech building developed by a joint venture with a major local developer;
The Real Estate team operates from offices in the city of London and central Manchester. Our locations allow us to service our client’s needs on a national basis.