BLM’s corporate real estate team works in conjunction with BLM’s corporate and employment teams as well as other professional advisors to guide our clients through the real estate aspects of corporate transactions.
The team works closely with our clients to outline the most appropriate strategy to enhance value and then work as part of the wider team to implement it. The team is able to advise on:
- corporate acquisitions and disposals and joint ventures
- acquisition and investment due diligence
- high value residential property transactions through corporate vehicles, often for high net worth individuals.
- due diligence on financing and refinances
Our recent experience includes:
- We advised a national bar chain with a substantial real estate portfolio on the disposal of their business.
- We continue to act for a consortium of investors on the corporate wrapped acquisition of hotels and associated businesses ranging from £2 million to £35 million.
- We act for the high net worth owner of a portfolio of petrol stations in the acquisition of further petrol stations and convenience stores.
The Real Estate team operates from offices in the city of London and central Manchester. Our locations allow us to service our client’s needs on a national basis.