What is Clarity?
The pandemic has brought around many changes for businesses, including the need for flexible, responsive, legal support.
That is where Clarity comes in. BLM Clarity is a flexible legal subscription plan, built with your business needs in mind.
Why choose Clarity?
- As a Clarity subscriber, you have access to partners, lawyers and other technical experts at a Top 50 UK specialist risk and commercial insurance law firm, providing full-service legal support at your fingertips.
- It’s an account managed legal subscription plan provided by experts in their field, which gives you complete control over your legal budget. Your own dedicated Client Relationship Partner - an experienced legal advisor - who knows your business, will be on call for you to help answer those day-to-day legal issues that crop up, and know which you’ll want to commit your legal spend to.
- Fixed monthly fees giving you complete control over your legal spend. The flexible nature of our legal subscription services allows you to buy monthly “blocks” of time – as many or as few as you want, for as long as you need, and stop when you don’t. And if you don’t use up the time you’ve bought, it just rolls forward. If you need to resolve several legal issues at once, you can either draw down time or simply buy more. The longer you use Clarity, the more value it generates.
How Clarity can benefit your business
Your business needs us to provide cost effective, transparent legal support, when you need it. With Clarity, we build strong, lasting relationships with our clients, supporting you to build a legal solution that works for you and your business.
Click below to see more on each of the benefits of Clarity.
- You just buy blocks of time – as many or as few as you want for as long as you need, but you can scale up or down at anytime
- Fixed monthly fees mean no surprises, giving you peace of mind
- Any hours you don’t use, simply roll forward; if you’ve got several legal issues needing resolved at once, either draw down time or buy more blocks of time
- No charges for routine calls, emails and administration so that your budget is only spent when we add value
- Preferential pricing as standard no matter how many hours you need, including for ongoing matters falling outside of Clarity’s scope
We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes, supporting them at all stages of their growth, from small to medium sized enterprises to international and listed companies. Whatever the nature of our client, our clear, concise and connected approach is at the heart of what we offer.