The employee benefits package is seen as an essential tool in any business to recruit and retain staff numbers. Employees expect more from their benefits package - a variety of choices, available in a flexible way.
BLM Family Matters provides your employees with access to expert legal advice at preferential rates in relation to:
- Residential Conveyancing
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Family Law issues including divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, and issues relating to children.
- Employees will receive guidance from industry experts.
- We offer a cost effective pricing solution for your employees.
- Increase in mental health well being by sensitively guiding colleagues through what may be difficult family times.
- Increase in colleague engagement and loyalty.
- 24 hour Family Law support.
- Saving your employees time, we are a fully accessible team, utilising MS Teams, Zoom, FaceTime, WhatsApp, or telephone meetings.
Our solicitors understand that the law is confusing, we take time to understand our clients, their priorities and goals, offering bespoke legal solutions ensuring peace of mind.
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can bolster your employee benefits package, complete the form opposite and a member of our team will be in touch.
What our clients say about us:
Wills & Estate Planning and Probate & Administration:
"James Beresford was exceptional, not only in his knowledge but in his ability to communicate matters in a simple and understandable way. He made me feel comfortable from the start."
"Grainne's handling of my recent case was exemplary. Her extensive knowledge of family law and her ability to tackle sensitive matters with empathy and tenacity reassured me that my case was in the best possible hands..."
"Just a note of praise for the smooth transition to our new mortgage. Many thanks to the team and especially to Ajda, who was calm personified!"
"Thank you so much for all your help with our sale. We really appreciate your efforts in keeping it as stress-free as possible."