- Specialist in high value and complex EL, PL and abuse claims.
- Editor of the 10th, 11th and 12th editions of Bingham and Berrymans Motor Claims Cases.
- Described as a leading personal injury lawyer in Chambers Directory 2007.
- Regular speaker and chair at personal injury and occupational disease conferences.
- Head of southern personal injury division.
- Joint head of BLM’s local authority group.
- Member of BLM’s executive.
London-based partner Michael Pether (band 2) is experienced across a range of complex areas of personal injury litigation, including catastrophic injury and disease. He is particularly noted as a specialist in defending abuse claims.
Chambers & Partners 2014
© Copyright 2007 - 2014, BLM