- Specialist in high value and complex EL, PL and abuse claims.
- Editor of the 10th, 11th and 12th editions of Bingham and Berrymans Motor Claims Cases.
- Described as a leading personal injury lawyer in Chambers Directory 2007.
- Regular speaker and chair at personal injury and occupational disease conferences.
- Head of southern personal injury division.
- Joint head of BLM’s local authority group.
- Member of BLM’s executive board.
Michael Pether has a varied caseload and is often retained to act on stress at work, motor and education linked claims. He has particular knowledge of abuse claims and often represents local authorities and religious and charitable organisations.
Chambers & Partners 2016
© Copyright 2007 - 2016, BLM