- Helen is a lead partner in BLM London's Retail and Leisure unit and specialises in the defence of high value chronic pain and catastrophic injury claims, particularly head injuries, group litigation and regulatory investigations.
- Advising on risk management systems and effective responses to reduce legal (civil and criminal) exposure involving negotiation litigation and avoidance strategies.
- Clients include well-known high street retailers, hospitality and leisure companies and multinational hotel groups.
- Lead member of BLM's Corporate Risks Group. Specialising in contract risk, employers liability, regulatory claims and strategic risk management.
- Specialist on damage limitation and on handling press coverage involving sensitive issues.
- Senior member of the Health & Safety Unit in London and advises corporate clients in responding to HSE investigations and prosecutions following employee fatalities.
- Joined BLM in 1996 made partner in 2002.
- Head of leisure and retail group, and BLM's corporate risks group
- BLM's representative with the British Retail Consortium.
- Editorial board member for Leisure legal & Retail review.
- Regular speaker at internal and external seminars.
© Copyright 2007 - 2015, BLM